dvances medical professionals’ skills and improves patient outcomes.
Core Job Responsibilities
In this vital role you will function as a core member of the new product development team. You will be responsible for working closely with design, quality, and manufacturing engineers, as well as suppliers, throughout all phases of the product development lifecycle. Your role will be critical in supporting the design for manufacturing while developing and qualifying components. You will assist with the assembly process and transfer of the product design to manufacturing. You will collaborate with internal team members and outside manufacturing partners to drive the development & qualification of the comprehensive manufacturing system.
- Participate in the design, development, and validation of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Give strategies for component development/ qualification, assembly and manufacturing processes, packaging, and sterilization
- Assist with the design, acceptance, installation, and qualification of assembly equipment, fixtures, and gauges, along with specification of acceptance criteria
- Support the resolution of difficult engineering and manufacturing problems using advanced CAD techniques, prototyping, and other available technologies
- Document processes and equipment including but not limited to drawings, flow charts, specifications, FMEAs, control plans, routers, IQ/OQ/PQ
- Collaborate with multifunctional partners to ensure DFM/A, appropriate component supplier and assembly site selection, and proper manufacturing transfer
- Constructively receive feedback, mentoring, and guidance from more experienced development engineers
- Must be capable of working independently and in a team while being flexible, self-motivated, curious and willing to revolutionize the world of medical robotics.