on of changes and design assurance to improve ease of use and overall Impella Pump performance. The successful candidate will be a team player and able to learn quickly while working on multiple responsibilities.
The candidate will support the Impella Console team, working closely with senior Electrical and Electromechanical Engineers. Typical responsibilities include:
- Support the design, build and test and documentation of electromechanical fixtures / prototypes with use of CAD tools
- Provide engineering support for a novel electro-mechanical console
- Hands on design, execute and documentation of engineering tests in lab environments
- Provide support for fiber optic sensors related to the Impella Pump Profiles
- Conduct failure analyses under mentorship of senior Engineering staff
- Assist in hardware, embedded software, firmware design and development