ate the opportunity work hard and grow your career with a top-performing medical device company? If so, consider this Field Service Logistics Coordinator role with ABIOMED!
The Field Service Logistics Coordinator will assist in multiple areas within the Operations department, and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the global implementation, tracking and reporting and all FCN (Field Change Notice) releases to the field. They will also be responsible for working with the service teams to ensure the timely scheduling of product into the Danvers service depot for required preventative maintenance. Other duties will include support for service related activities described below.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage global implementation of each product FCN per the guidelines and timeliness established by the Program Team
- Track and report periodically to management the progress of each FCN implementation
- Determine and report on FCN effectiveness
- Help to coordinate timely scheduling and return of product in need of required preventative maintenance/FCN's
- Monitor site configuration compatibility for software, hardware and firmware. Coordinate activities related to ensure site
- Ensure shipments, post servicing, meet FCN compatibility requirements for the site being shipped to
- Coordinate USB stick production (with service dongles) and delivery to field staff in support of software launches.
- Management of service loaner pool of consoles. Coordinate inbound and outbound shipments of loaners. Ensure timely retrieval of loaners from customers and Abiomed field teams
- Maintain tracking of loaner systems using the existing tracking database
- Support of service activities including service contract processing, service data entry, service quoting, past due collections