Financial Analyst, located in Galway.
You will provide accurate, timely, and meaningful analysis to influence business decisions. You will support Cerenovus business partners with financial analysis, budgets and forecasts, and provide financial support in relation to supply chain operations, NPD projects, and the wider Research and Development function.
- Assist monthly financial close. Support balance sheet, income statement, and management report preparation.
- Analyse financial data and associated reports. Prepare data for account analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts. Identify discrepancies and document variances in various accounting reports. Capture relevant data to facilitate the research, analysis, and recommended solutions for accounting issues.
- Support business planning and periodic forecasting cycles, for Supply Chain, Research and Development activities, and general administration.
- Support purchasing, accounts payable and intercompany accounting. Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare tie-outs and reconciliations. Assist with verification and processing of financial transactions. Prepare journal entries and supporting documentation.
- Identify improvements to accounting processes, policies and procedures, and support and contribute to process implementation.
- Support grant claims, R&D tax credit applications, and the financial administration of collaborative partnerships.
- Assist with compliance obligations (domestic and foreign), including tax, HCC, and statistical reporting. Support SOX procedures, and connect with statutory auditors to coordinate, plan and complete audit activities. Coordinate with Statutory Reporting function and external advisors in preparation of statutory reports.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, analysis, presentations and carry out other duties as required.