Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
JJT Technical Product Owner Make Geel
JJT MAKE Site PO will be reporting to the Site Leader and will be supporting them, and Make Technology Products at the site.
The individual needs to be self-directed and demonstrate a strong ability to lead thru change and ambiguity with innovative approach.
Key responsibilities include:
Accountable for assigned Product strategies at the site, and innovative technology solutions.
- Develops a strategy in collaboration with the Site Leader for the assigned scope of products.
- Execute according to the site roadmap, according to the backlog
- Understand the business’s processes, needs, and priorities for the product
- Has good working knowledge of the site product ecosystem, its connection points, and technology architecture.
- Drives Harmonization across sites within the segment – digital maturity, business process & technology standardization
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
- Ensures every local product is mapped to a standard product category to drive business value thru standardization and optimization.
- Continuous learning mindset of the latest technology trends and instituting innovative thinking/mindset throughout the organization.
Business Relationship Management
Partners with supply chain business functions to shape & deliver business capabilities for the site while ensuring a reliable, compliant, and secure environment.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge about the business areas supported including its strategies, functional processes, and site business roles
- Drives Site strategy and addresses customer feedback
- Backup for the JJT Make Site Leader as a Single Point of Contact for the Site Business Leadership and Site business and technology stakeholders
- Communicates effectively and proactively with Site Leader and business & JJT partners. t
- Collaborates Across JJT – TS, PLs, Segment, Segment Make BTLs, RD&E, ISRM to drive outcomes
- Ensures that SLAs are properly defined, aligned, and met.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement at the site in both technology and process capabilities
- Partnership with External Manufacturing as applicable
Takes direction from the Site Leader on Portfolio management and prioritization at the site for the set of products.
- Accountable for Product features roadmap/deployments
- Responsible for the aCAR process; Develops Business cases in partnership with business functions.
- Owns Delivery of technology capabilities for the portfolio of Products at the plant. Drives Speed to Value and Agile adoption.
- Responsible for establishing a cadence of updates on the progress of the JJT Site Leader and business teams.
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements.
- TS partnership to ensure appropriate resourcing to deliver on time/budget.
- Provides input to BP/LRFP for the site to JJT Make Site Leader.
Drive opportunities for cost optimization for the Plant. Has a good understanding of the product costs and partners with site finance.
- Owns all financial aspects of the product & corresponding portfolio management.
- Accountable for TCO for Product & Services for their scope (Plant JJT MAKE TCO)
- Drives Overall technology Cost Optimization in partnership with TS and TS finance
- Backup to the JJT Make Site Leader as a SPOC for the Site Finance team to ensure proper budgeting for technology plant costs, aligned with Segment MAKE PL & BTLs
E2E Operational Plant Technology Ownership – Products & Processes
Supports Site Leader in accountability for technology Operational efficiencies, ensuring a reliable cost-efficient environment. Drives Continuous improvements, delivering on financial commitments.
- Reliability – RCA (True RCA & SLA), Incident Management, MTTR, trending & insights
- Cybersecurity ISRM / TLM addressing technology debt
- Audit/Quality/Compliance support/adherence
- Detailed knowledge of operational technology costs
- Overall Relevant scope of technology Products at the Site / Product OKR accountability
- Product Catalog & Site Factbook
- Adherence to the SLAs for issues resolution, product availability, business alignment
Personal Talent Development
Actively contribute to the Credo actions across J&J ensuring focus on Diversity & Inclusion and continuously learning and developing their skills and enhancing their knowledge profile.
- Proactively manages their performance goals and objectives, seeking ongoing constructive and formal performance feedback, and establishing and implementing development plans.
- Training - Ensures that all their training is appropriate and completed on time. Drives Digital Maturity skillset adoption.