The Global Services Associate will work to resolve global client inquiries, concerns and issues regarding HR processes and policies through phone, email, web-form, and chat.
As a Global Services Associate you will work to meet all expected service levels and business performance goals, performing a whole range of services and fully documenting all cases in the Case Management system. You will also support the J&J employees and HR community regarding all inquiries related to employee programs and services, HR policy, process, and procedures including navigational support working with the Team Lead of Contact Center on customer concerns.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound inquiries via multiple channels (phone, email, web-form, chat), clarify the need, answer the inquiries and assist in the resolution of concerns.
- Access enabling technology to complete client inquiries and transactions.
- Fully document all cases in case management application.
- Raise complex transactions to Tier 2 for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Raise client service issues to the Team Lead, supervisor or manager as necessary.
- Take ownership of all Contact assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and assure that they are resolved and completed expertly and with a higher level of quality.
- Assist and support users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in accordance to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of GS HR available to them.
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying Global Contact standard operating procedures and utilizing analytical skills for resolution.
- Respond to requests / inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and executes on the key tasks and activities within the HR Contact in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines. Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or raising inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution.
- Develop understanding of Global Services operations and the Johnson & Johnson organization.
- Continuously improve call handling skills, systems knowledge, and communications skills, thus, improving customer service levels.
- Identify Contact point on improvement of daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Contact Center team Lead.
- Supply positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all consequential working experiences with Contact issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.