“Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson Global Finance! We live this motto every day by creating game-changing business solutions for the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company.
As a member of our Global Finance team, you will have exclusive access to a network of financial professionals located in over 60 countries. This new network will help you build on your current skills and explore opportunities to grow your career in J&J.
At J&J Global Finance, we value ideas for innovation and improvement and are committed to diversity and inclusion. Together we will reimagine business processes to become more effective, more efficient, and improve customer experience. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be part of the Global Services Finance team in the GS Finance Accounting process area. The Global Services Finance organization provides best-in-class, cost-effective financial services, and compliance—in a J&J way—to our Operating Companies around the world.
The GSF accounting team is responsible for the complete and accurate accounting for all transactions. This includes but is not limited to creating the Sales and corresponding Purchase orders, reconciling out of balances, monitoring ageing, and performing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Be compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and follow guidelines in the J&J Credo
- Maintain Operational Excellence
- Responsible for executing accounting and daily operations for GSF Accounting process area for high complex MRCs.
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements.
- Accountable for completeness, accuracy and validity of the actuals reported within process/entity scope.
- Deep expertise, fully knowledgeable of the Worldwide Procedures and compliance requirements for respective areas.
- Regular focus on Balance Sheet reconciliations to minimize open items.
- On the job training for new team members / BPO partners.
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities.
- Understand, adhere, and execute per worldwide policies and procedures. Identify compliance risks and recommend solutions.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Talent Management
- Recruit, Onboard and Training of new joiners.
- Natural Back-up of the Team Lead in handling the team
- Be a Trusted Business Partner
- Execute global Strategy & Solutions in line with taxonomy.
- Support Process Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and Operational Key Contacts (OKC's) to ensure cross sector, cross region, and cross process alignment, ensuring good documentation is maintained and consistency of a global approach.
- Create Game-Changing Innovation
- Generate ideas, fosters, and implements continuous improvement mindset, identifying and pursuing process efficiency opportunities.
- Execute process improvements, generating ideas and implementing in line with global standards.