HR Lead – Supply Chain
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Some might call this quite a heritage. At Biosense Webster, we say it's just the beginning. For more information, visit www.biosensewebster.com
We are searching for the best talent for HR Lead – Supply Chain to be in Juárez, México
Purpose: Provides guidance to management on Human Resources issues. Partners with management team on multiple functions within Human Resources. At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc. Ensures a culture based on the Credo, ensures compliance with HR policies, processes, and initiatives. Ensures the execution of Talent Management, performance, and development processes. Ensures the execution of the engagement strategy to maintain a high-performance organization. Understand the business and develop strategies to bring innovative HR solutions to achieve business goals. Work as a strategic partner fostering collaboration and customer-centric mindset Develops analytical data to generate strategies that promote better employee productivity. Analyze and develop strategies for organizational structures to face business challenges.
You will be responsible for :
Under general direction and in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Promotes excellent employee relations through accurate interpretation and administration of HR policies and programs.
• Assists in the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organizational design, development, and change.
• Provides ad hoc reporting on program effectiveness, turnover, and other measurements. Implements structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance and to enable the organization to accomplish its goals.
• Oversees the maintenance of employee files and ensures that files are accurate, compliant with local laws and easily retrievable for employee verification.
• Plans, schedules, and assigns work to staff.
• Mentors and evaluates work of staff. Use analytics tools (including WorkforceDNA) to derive insights to inform talent and HR strategies in support of local, sector, regional and/or enterprise business goals.
• Provide effective guidance to staff, related to employee concerns, problems, and disciplinary measures to comply with company policies.
• Develop strategies to detect business needs in HR matters.
• Leads the implementation of the performance development cycle.
• Facilitate HR processes, procedures, and initiatives.
• Leads organizational change projects, communication plan, leadership alignment, among other topics.
• Act as an agent of change in the process of transformation, organizational development, and cultural change
• Ensure the implementation of training in terms of leadership.
• Design action plans focused on engagement for the entire organization to impact the results of the Credo survey.
• Provide coaching and development plan recommendations to commercial teams
• Ensure and influence the correct execution of Human Resources processes in the areas assigned as HRBP
• Managerial capabilities to lead people in their organization to achieve departments goals as a team.
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
Child care benefits
Short term disability