Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Human Resources Lead, Med Tech, CSS Supply Chain, based in Irvine, California!
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The HR Leader for CSS SC will actively support their business partners and drive important people/talent actions for their respective business.
Ensuring Business Intimacy:
- Create and deploy the HR agenda for the business within a geography, aligned with HR, business, and shared services strategies
- Ensure integration of HR priorities into business plans
- Evaluate appropriate business, financial, or other drivers across groups to inform HR solutions (e.g., assess efficiency, identify gaps)
- Lead strategic HR work for the sector in a country/cluster in support of business goals, enterprise goals, and sector HR strategies
- Develop trusted partnership/coaching relationship with leaders/teams that improves their impact
- Provide change management and communications advise and expertise to support business continuity and growth
Driving T alent Ag enda and B uilding O rganizational C apability:
- Identify talent needs of the business via analytics, business acumen, and effective analysis
- Develop/deploy talent strategies in partnership with local leadership to grow and advance effective, diverse talent pools and drive significant talent planning; build on global and region-sector strategies to implement within country/cluster
- Support country/cluster business leaders for the sector/function to drive talent agenda and achieve business results
- Partner with global-sector, region-sector, and country/cluster HR leaders to shape culture, employee engagement, talent agendas, and change initiatives as appropriate
- Partner with business leaders to develop an integrated talent strategy to expand our global CSS SC operation including a ramp up plan
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and acquire top talent with required capabilities to meet current and future business requirements
- Support and provide guidance to business leaders in order to design and implement effective operational models
- Support and provide guidance to business leaders in order to create and support Our Credo culture
Promoting C ollaboration
- Partner x-group, including across all parts of the HR model, to ensure integrated solutions and seamless experiences for both HR and the business
- Collaborate x-sector/function on initiatives/goals that apply across the country/cluster
- Proactively identify opportunities to partner x-group and or x-sector to ensure integration of efforts
- Partner with country/cluster OneHR double hat leader to identify unique needs for partnership with CS/GS