Inclusive Marketing & Media Capability Director, J&J Media Excellence – Johnson & Johnson, HCS Inc.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Inclusive Marketing and Media Capability Director, located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
As part of the new Johnson & Johnson Media Excellence team, the Culturally Inclusive & Relevant (CIR) Marketing and Media Capability Director will be responsible for developing and leading a commercial capability program to accelerate Janssen capability and industry leadership in the areas of culturally inclusive and relevant marketing and digital paid media strategy and execution.
Reporting to the J&J Head of Media Excellence, this leader will work directly with a host of internal and external subject matter experts to understand current organizational capability and industry trends in the CIR and digital media space and will create and execute a roadmap to accelerate J&J performance and leadership. Being responsible for developing innovative approaches and leading organizational change principles, this forward-thinking individual will lead and embed models, frameworks, and pilots that step change how we go-to-market, differentiate our brands, build our talent, and create positive impact on society.
The ideal candidate has strong knowledge of inclusive marketing strategy, the evolving digital media ecosystem, and integrated communications campaigns development and execution.
- Training & Development : Advance and embed an inclusive digital media capability within the Janssen North America commercial organization. Partner with local marketing teams and external agencies and media partners to develop and manage a prioritized CIR and paid media training program roadmap, outlining action steps and timeline to deploy all training programs. Work with respective internal and external subject matter experts to shape effective training curriculums, capturing information needed to develop easily digestible material, to develop methods to measure effectiveness of trained knowledge retention, and to embed training frameworks and principles into existing business processes (e.g. existing business planning processes and broad marketing capability frameworks).
- Digital Paid Media Capability : Increase the effectiveness of our Power Partnerships (e.g. Google, Meta, etc.) by leading training on the development and implementation of digital marketing principles and best practices, ensuring teams are maximizing both new and established opportunities in these channels with a focus on maximizing ROI. Help build and expand on foundational understanding of platform best practices across key media channels (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Amazon, etc.).
- Culturally Inclusive & Relevant (CIR) Marketing Capability : Advance the development and scaling of CIR insights, strategic capability, and measurement/impact – inclusive of paid Media. Work with respective internal and external partners to develop and embed broad CIR focused training and tools, and drive adoption and leverage of CIR metrics dashboards to drive organizational accountability for CIR efforts. Lead all with the support of a cross functional steering committee of CIR champions from across the business.
- Scaling of Best Practice : Socialize organization-wide success stories to drive proof of concept and engagement from our marketers, including sharing best practices and identifying opportunities to scale inclusive, digital and media learning opportunities across all divisions of the J&J enterprise.
- Brand Building : Drive the education, evangelization, and adoption of the capabilities that will enable our marketers to become best-in-class inclusive and digital-first leaders in paid media. To do so, you will demonstrate your dedication to the discipline of paid media and our robust goals to drive more culturally inclusive and relevant marketing principles across our commercial strategies and execution.