Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Inventory Reporting Finance Analyst. This position is located in El Paso TX or Juarez Mexico, and will require occasional travel of up to 10%.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Provide Financial leadership in relation to Juarez Inventory reporting and Headcount, Spend, Capital projects and Overhead initiatives for Plan Pillar for actuals and forecasts for the Mitek Organization. Influences business decisions based on analyses to meet or exceed financial commitments in the business and strategic plans. Provides financial leadership and guidance to business partners and finance staff. Ensures that appropriate financial processes and systems are in place in accordance with local government laws and corporate policies.
- Influence business partners on Inventory decisions.
- Consolidate Inventory and Plan reporting for Mitek Business for actuals and forecasts
- Consolidation, reporting, commentary for Inventory & DOS
- Business partner to Plan leadership and their teams
- Excess and Obsolete forecast and actuals consolidation with overviews on business drivers
- Reserves consolidations and drivers for actuals and forecast
- Provide Financial leadership in relation to Plan Headcount and Spend, Capital projects and Overhead initiatives
- Process improvements projects and any additional project assigned
- Supervises Coop
- Conducts financial analysis of costs, pricing, variable contribution(margin), and analysis of sales results.
- Deploys dashboards and business scorecards.
- Partners cross functionally to develop solutions to a variety of problems with varying levels of scope and complexity.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate courses of action.
- Acts as liaison with external firms when appropriate
- Analyzes company actual performance vs. business plan, which may include pricing, profitability, and variances analyses
- Develops policies and procedures to meet finance group objectives
- Oversees operation and cost effectiveness of operating systems and programs
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed