The Technology Services Supply Chain organization is seeking an IT Manager for the EMEA Plan Chapter . This role will be providing Supply Chain Planning and ERP platform solutions for PLAN processes for J&J in the EMEA region. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering Products and Enhancements in the PLAN area and be the Solution Architect in this domain.
- As the Solution Architect within the EMEA Plan Chapter, responsible for smooth E2E solution across SAP-ECC, SAP-APO, SAP-EMS, OMP Platforms.
- Deliver functional enhancements and projects in the Plan area using OMP and/or SAP/S4.
Analyze user requirements, balancing the often-competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to develop/propose solutions.
- Deliver high quality and cost-efficient applications, lead functional enhancements, and participate (within area of expertise) in projects as PLAN SME
- Take in user requirements and translate them in functional solutions mainly in supply chain planning (demand planning, supply network planning, capacity planning and detailed scheduling, distribution planning, …). Execute/Lead functional configuration both in SAP /S4 and OMP. Create/Review technical designs, execute/guide IT testing phases, execute functional testing and coordinate deployment.
- Understand the acceptance criteria from user stories/requirements (where applicable enhance them) and design the test scripts necessary to validate the IT solution.
- Control the implementation of changes (deployment). Ensure that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
- Execute and deliver IT solutions per SDLC methodology, to assure a firm delivery of security and audit requirements (SOX, GxP, IAPP).
- Assist Platform service owners in budget preparation for new demand (advice on high level solution proposal and impact analysis towards the existing systems/functionalities within area of expertise).
- Develop a clear understanding on the architecture of the systems/applications involved.
- Develop strong understanding of the environment/landscape strategy
- Provide post go-live support and drive the smooth transition of the support to the respective teams
- Along with the other key IT team members, be accountable for on time delivery of the project deliverables.
- Assures accurate implementation of project functionalities on all the involved ERP systems while strictly adhering to the applicable SDLC and regulatory standards.
- Responsible for the implementation of project changes on all the project specific OMP Environments while keeping the Base business changes synched with Project environment.
- Liaise with respective platform RTEs to align on the release schedules of various platforms
- Along with the SQA and testing coordinator assure applicable procedures are followed w.r.t development, testing and cutover
- Assures User stories prioritized in Backlog of existing Scrum teams
- Identify the dependencies between user stories across work streams and along with Scrum master and Product Owners push them into right sequence.
- Along with the different scrum masters, identify and resolve the impediments for the respective scrum teams
- Weekly progress reporting into the Core team and monthly progress reporting to the executive committee.
- Lead a team of up to 5 direct Reports. Support the team in their day-to-day activities and their work in Projects. Assure talent development of your direct reports.