Responsible and support the creation of Integrated Evidence Generation Plan (IEGP) to maximize the product value and promote proper use of Janssen's pipeline and marketed products.
- Accelerate study execution by managing study milestones and budget progress using management tool (OnTrac) from the planning stage to implementation and evidence dissemination activities included in IEGP
- Create materials and make proposals to support decision-making on evidence generation strategies by analyzing planned or on-going studies in IEGP such as objective, study type, and budget, etc.
- Work with key stakeholders such as J-CoT (Japan Compound Team) leaders to guide developing high quality and comprehensive IEGP with J-IEGP framework including KBQ (Key Business Questions) development, Evidence Gap Assessment, KRQ (Key Research Questions).
- Support IEGP development through IEGP's annual business cycle, including strategic and tactical reviews, and contribute to higher value research proposals
- Actively facilitate the development of feasible study plans and dissemination plans based on high-quality KBQ/KRQ by closely working with internal Evidence Generation experts (Clinical Research Lead, Data Scientist, Data Management, Publication, etc.) as well as other experts of Therapeutic Area (TA) / Disease Area (DA)
- Implement OnTrac system update, response to inquiries, and in-house training in cooperation with Asia Pacific region
- Develop/implement IEGP competency development training such as strategy planning and study design
- Explore external opportunities such as new real-world data and services to promote innovation and cross-functional collaboration
＜Internal＞ Therapeutic area team in Medical Affairs，Integrated Market Access, R&D, Medical Affairs Operation，other functions，APAC and Global divisions
＜External＞ Consulting vendors, Academia and Eternal research institutes