KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (immunology- gastroenterology)
Covered area: woj. wielkopolskie, zachodniopomorskie, lubuskie, dolnośląskie, opolskie
Contract: full time
Key Account Manager is responsible for presentation and promotion of assigned products to HCPs in assigned territories, in compliance with ethical rules and according to the marketing and sales strategies defined for the certain therapeutic area
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Communicate appropriately with customers, delivers convincing therapeutic information on products to the physicians.
- Builds a professional image of the company, identifies, develops, finalizes new promotional opportunities, builds, and maintains trustful relationships with customers and collaborators.
- Identifies and analyzes opportunities and problems and make proposals for appropriate improvements.
- Acts as a subject area expert and creates awareness of patient journeys, unmet needs and therapeutic area-related topics.
- Territory Management - including strategic planning based on the analysis of available data sources, adjusting tools and activities to the local market, which will allow to achieve business goals.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders (Marketing, Medical, Access) to develop robust key account plans and objectives and to share responsibilities
- Evaluates progress vs plan monthly; makes tactical, strategic and longer-term course corrections in collaboration with manager
- Establishes strong business relationships with HCPs within the assigned territory.
- Establishing multi-channel stakeholder communication.
- Regularly provides input to product/sales management on strategy implementation and competitor activity
- Learns from new experiences. Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve, share best practices, drive innovation for the customers.
- Managing the entrusted budget.
- Support for procurement processes in hospitals.
- Deliver quality and punctuality of administrative work.