Johnson & Johnson Vision, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a LEAD REPACKAGING OPERATOR in Jacksonville FL.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
- Products produced at the facility periodically require re-cartoning and / or additional inspections. This position works under minimal supervision.
- Maintains the WIP inventory in the Repackaging Department.
- Manually inspects cartons and/or lenses, as necessary, to meet formal specification requirements in order to identify and isolate defects.
- Manually loads arrays into the Repackaging cartoners.
- Fully capable to operate all Repackaging cartoners.
- Fully operates a manual pallet jack.
- Case packs finished product to be delivered to the quarantine area.
- Able to operate, troubleshoot, adjust, change-over, and maintain the Repackaging cartoners.
- Responsible for performing accurate lot changes and documentation.
- Provides direction in all areas of Repackaging, including Lines, Reconciliation, and Inspections.
- Troubleshoots and makes changes to the Vision Systems.
- Ability to lead shift in the absence of RTL/METL.
- Proficient in ordering spare parts.
- Performs routine cleaning and non-routine maintenance.
- Adheres to all GMP and Environmental policies and procedures and supports department objectives.