At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Some might call this quite a heritage. At Biosense Webster, we say it's just the beginning. For more information, visit www.biosensewebster.com
We are searching for the best talent for SET MANAGEMENT LEAD to be in CIUDAD JUAREZ .
JOB SUMMARY *
Responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing low-cost sources for all identified commodities. Also responsible for evaluating and identifying key components to be targeted for cost reduction and/or
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Leads a spend category/subcategory for the assigned business and serves as liaison at category global procurement meetings/activities.
• Identifies, develops, and implements lowest cost source of supply for each commodity.
• Provides in-depth spend analysis, supplier assessments, financial perspective.
• Initiatives requests for competitive bids.
• Guides contract negotiations and monitors contract implementation.
• Conducts supplier performance reviews.
• Tracks dollars spent and compliance to cost savings initiatives.
• Fosters and achieves successful innovation initiatives with suppliers.
• Researches, analyzes, and provides benchmark (industry, cost, best practice) information for assigned categories.
• Conducts logistics process design and improvement.
• Works with designated business units in the administration of the strategic sourcing process, including:
o Supplier selection, contract negotiation, and supplier management for categories that may yield significant savings to the enterprise.
o Recommends direction for sourcing these goods and services.
o Manages key and preferred supplier relationships.
o Develops suppliers' capabilities to improve the quality, delivery, and reduce the cost of assigned commodity.
o Fosters and achieves successful innovation initiatives with suppliers. Develops and organizes projects/new programs when transitioning sources of supply.
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
Child care benefits
Short term disability