DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Logistics Associate in Richmond, Virginia Field Inventory Location (FIL).
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
The Logistics Associate is responsible for transporting medical device instruments and implants to and from hospitals and surgical centers. This includes the delivery and pickup of devices from the appropriate staging location at each hospital or surgical center. The Logistics Associate must operate the vehicle in a safe and responsible manner and comply with all company policies and procedures.
The Logistics Associate is responsible for providing constructive input to enhance the work process/environment by making suggestions and implementing process changes in coordination with the Field Sales Support Supervisor to ensure the achievement of Field Logistics objectives.
Day-to-Day Activities: Under general supervision, and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and the Company’s policies, procedures and guidelines, this position:
· Ensure on time delivery and pickup of medical devices
· Follow daily instructions provided by supervisor and/or warehouse planner by adhering to planned routes
· Operate the vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
· Deliver and pickup devices in hospital/surgical center designated staging areas
· Provide a high degree of customer service through interactions with sales consultants and healthcare employees
· Provide support to warehouse for receiving, processing, tracking and reporting on all field requests related to loaner equipment.
· Execute all safety policies, rules and regulations
· Maintain equipment and materials in a safe, neat, clean, and orderly fashion
· Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
· Report all incidents/accidents/injuries immediately upon discovery to Supervisor
· Provide warehouse assistance as requested including check in and putaway process, housekeeping, and instrumented check in
· Performs other related duties as required.
Child care benefits
Short term disability