At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
We are Janssen.
Our mission drives us.
Our patients inspire us.
We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Please visit https://www.janssen.com/ for more information.
We are searching the best talent for Sales Specialists Lung Cancer to be in Santo Domingo, Domenican Republic.
Purpose: Be responsible of the launch and promotion of Amivantamab in the assigned territory executing the business plan established by CVT according to our local compliance policies. The person will be overseeing the entire patient journey empowered to remove roadblokcs and unlocking access by connecting internal and external stakeholders to deliver value to lung cancer patient. Meets or exceeds established sales goals and key business metrics through the implementation of sales activities. Identifies market dynamics, challenges, and opportunities to maximize sales in the territory.
You will be responsible for :
• Leader of Amivantamab in Domenican Republic, responsible for the complete patient journey leveraging internal and external networks to ensure our treatment is available for lung patients.
• Responsible for achieving sales targets and the administration of HCP panel
• Interrelate together and with the support of the MACm with commercial clients (ARS, strategic points of access for innovative treatments for patients in public sector to:
-Understand the patient journey of lung cancer patients from diagnosis, treatment and access
-Identify opportunities hurdles and together with the MACm and CVT develop a plan
-Give an accurate follow up of the plans supporting MACm visiting key external stakeholders to ensure Amivantamab is accessible for lung cancer patients
• Visit HCPs and key external stakeholders according to our local policies implementing an omnichannel strategy in order to deliver value and innovative solutions.
• Implement plans rolled out during the PDA and FVT together with the CVT according to the strategy defined and with clear and measurable KPIs
• Distributes, executes and control local micro marketing budget, focusing on activities that add the most value to the product • Give follow up and timely answers to our external customers needs and agreements
• Be a role model working always according to our HCC policies
Child care benefits
Short term disability