Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014) is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician II located in our Malvern, PA site.
- This role is eligible for a $3,000 sign-on bonus for qualified/eligible candidates
- Shift Differential and Overtime Pay (Depending on the designated work schedule)
- Relocation Package offered for qualified/eligible candidates
Technician ensures compliant, accurate, and timely completion of corrective, emergency and preventive maintenance in support of the Janssen, Malvern biologics pharmaceutical manufacturing operation process and non – process related equipment. Complete corrective, preventive maintenance on all equipment and systems in area of expertise and one or more additional maintenance fields (eg. Mechanical and Shop, Utilities, HVAC, Instrumentation, Electrical)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Operate and maintain the utility plant, including, but not limited to: Boilers, Chillers, Reverse Osmosis, WFI Stills, Air Compressors, Air Handling Units, Refrigeration, Waste Neutralization, Clean-In-Place systems, handle certain chemicals as needed, and are the first responders to off-shift manufacturing and electrical systems problems.
- Interpret and respond to Alarms as needed. Ensures compliant accurate, and timely completion of corrective, emergency, and preventive maintenance in support of the Janssen
- Participates in cleaning, adjusting, testing and performing other preventive maintenance.
- Can identify issues and implement improvements with mentorship from supervisor
- Participate in departmental or multi-functional projects
- Performs sophisticated repairs on equipment with several variables with limited mentorship
- Develops awareness of all departmental operations
- Carries out all duties in compliance with all company, state and federal laws and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Ensures regulatory and job training remains current by promptly completing required training
- Participate in PM development and optimization
- Participate in Maintenance projects including Root Cause Analysis, FMEA’s, and Non- Conformance investigations
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new skills
- Use Distributed Control System (DCS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Human Machine Interface (HMI) for supervising and fixing equipment problems.
- Perform general building maintenance including plumbing and pipefitting
- Document all maintenance activities in CMMS
- Maintain and repair mechanical equipment, such as valves, pumps, and utility systems.
- This is not an extensive or comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.