Manager, Neuroscience Franchise Payer Analytics
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, NS Franchise Payer Analytics (NS) located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
The Manager, Payer Analytics (NS Franchise) is responsible for generating, integrating, and translating insights from payer/access, fulfillment and specialty pharmacy analytics into growth opportunities and tactics that shape strategic decisions and drive organizational action for brands within Janssen Neuroscience NA. This position will serve as a strategic and trusted advisor to the Neuroscience Franchise team, cross functional partners, and Commercial Strategy & Operations (CS&O) partners: actively applying, enhancing, and embedding new analytic capabilities and efficiencies, delivering actionable recommendations, shaping decision-making, and driving organizational action. This position will be familiar with patient-level data and market dynamics pertaining to formulary coverage, reimbursement, health systems, fulfillment, specialty pharmacy, buy-and-bill, and patient affordability. This role will play an active role in assessing and advising the organization on current and future tactics across the Neuroscience Portfolio (Mood, Schizophrenia) by leveraging disparate data sources (Payer Coverage Data, Patient Claims Data, Sales Data, etc.).
- Identify, design, and execute integrated analytics which inform marketing and sales strategy and tactics, with special focus on areas of payer/access and fulfillment.
- Leverage disparate data sources to address key business questions and uncover business opportunities.
- Determine optimal analytic approaches and statistical methods, identify appropriate supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing, and overall project goals.
- Develop new insights and actionable recommendations and influence business partners at all levels to incorporate in decision making.
- Leverage Patient Claims, Payer, & Sales data sources to address key payer-related business questions.
- Identify opportunities to embed Commercial Innovation capabilities (AA, MAIA, CIO, etc.) to drive impact for brand or franchise and drive organizational efficiencies.
- Serve as a leader in integrating data and analytics (Patient Claims data, Payer data, Sales data) with cross functional findings and insights developed by peers across the Commercial Excellence team.
- Exhibit strong partnership and collaboration with Commercial Excellence counterparts to evaluate and integrate data sources and findings to best measure performance and/or support marketing materials.
- Leverage and manage external partners to support internal efforts, where appropriate.
- Partner with the cross functional partners (SCG, Finance), CS&O partners (MAA, NS CIS), and Patient Engagement & Customer Solutions (PECS) to shape, enhance, and integrate payer insights to drive a holistic view of the customer and market.
- Champion the development and implementation of analytic approaches and methods that are innovative, drive efficiencies, and contribute to broader sharing of best practices, including automated dashboards, and training on payer resources.
- Demonstrate leadership courage in order to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects.
- Drive a culture of simplicity within the analytics function to ensure business processes are streamlined and partners are provided on-demand insights that translate to action.