Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies is recruiting for a Manager, Pharmacy Solutions Marketing, located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
Janssen is committed to raising the bar on the patient experience (Px) and is building a new center of excellence - the Patient Engagement and Customer Solutions (PECS) organization - that will create more personalized, seamless, and supportive experiences for patients starting treatments across the Janssen portfolio.
The Manager, Pharmacy Solutions Marketing will be responsible for executing on the strategy, design, implementation, and monitoring/optimization for programs in the pharmacy channel in assigned therapeutic area, Immunology. This includes the engagement of specialty pharmacies, partnership and fee for service programs, and data and technology agreements that support the needs of patients to start and stay on Janssen therapies.
The role will partner to identify capabilities, partners, technologies, and innovative programming approaches that support patient engagement in the specialty pharmacy channel. The role must build and maintain strong working relationships with marketing, account management, commercial excellence, patient solutions, IT, finance, legal, healthcare compliance, and other business partners.
A Day in the Life
Every patient's healthcare experience is unique - shaped by personal experiences and beliefs, the presence or absence of support networks, provider and payer dynamics, and socioeconomic factors. For many patients, the decision to start or stop a treatment is overwhelming. Janssen recognizes this, and wants to create an experience that is personalized, helpful, and hopeful.
The Manager, Pharmacy Solutions Marketing will support cross-functional teams with day-to-day responsibilities that include:
• Px Strategy & Design: Collaborate with assigned therapeutic area (Immunology) Px therapeutic area teams to execute on the pharmacy channel engagement plan and programming strategy to support in-office or home delivery models; Use market assessments, competitive landscapes, voice of customer, and industry trends to inform program design
• Operational Excellence: Use patient analytics, voice of customer, benchmarking, and compliance monitoring to support continuous optimization of program performance (KPI attainment, efficiency, cycle time); Partner with pharmacies to identify and deploy operational enhancements; Proactively share learnings and best practices within the Pharmacy Solutions team
• Account Management: Partner with national and local account teams to identify strategic partners and identify addressable gaps in patient experience; Influence priorities of account team; Support contracting efforts; Participate in quarterly business reviews with pharmacies
• Program Operations & Compliance: Accountable for program development and launch with pharmacies in accordance with regulations and internal policy, including approvals (legal, compliance, privacy), negotiation and contracting, and fair market value assessments
• Measurement & Reporting: Monitor KPIs that reflect patient needs and brand strategies; Present performance summaries, insights, and recommendations to Px therapeutic area teams
• Teaming: Collaborate with cross-functional business partners in a complex, matrixed environment
• Culture: Participate in a culture of learning, smart risk-taking and experimentation within team and through pharmacy partners
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Contribute to an inclusive and equitable environment in support of the company's commitment to equal employment opportunity and the value of a diverse workforce
• Leadership & Ethics: Demonstrate ethical, Credo-based approaches with deep knowledge and respect for legal and compliance requirements
Child care benefits
Short term disability