must ensure strategic evidence generation to flawlessly execute product launches and to demonstrate robust value insights translated into timely patient, provider, and payer-centric scientific communications.
In this position, the Inhouse Manager, RWV&E, will be responsible for conducting RWV&E evidence generation and dissemination activities for assigned therapeutic areas, pipeline and marketed products or indications, within Janssen Oncology Franchise. This individual will contribute to market access scientific strategies and payer value propositions in assigned areas of responsibilities, and work in close collaboration with the respective cross-functional teams to support market access for our products.
Other key responsibilities are as follows:
- Collaborate with internal and external experts to generate rigorous scientific data, and contribute to development of dissemination plans, as aligned with the Integrated Evidence Team (IET), to support the RWV&E strategic plans for the assigned therapeutic areas
- Manage research studies, market access analytics & activities and other related projects, as aligned with the IET and for other business needs
- Ensure quality of design, execution, and publication of real-world evidence studies, and quality of models & tools developed for business partners
- Represent RWV&E on cross-functional teams with business partners, such as Real World Analytics and Alliances, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Strategic Customer Group, Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Commercial Excellence, Epidemiology, Government Affairs and Policy, New Business Development and other J&J Operating Companies, as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of US payer needs and integrate such insights, in partnership with RWV&E Field and other business partners, into payer communication materials
- Champion the approvals of new presentation materials and handling of administrative responsibilities, as needed
- Contribute to execution for RWV&E activities and market access supporting activities such as shaping of payer communication materials to support market access scientific strategies and payer value propositions in assigned areas of responsibility. Ensures compliance with regulatory, legal and commercial regulations (for example Contract Pricing Committee, Copy Approval Committee) in conducting research and dissemination of scientific information