Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Market Access Head located in Morocco for MOTUWA (Morocco, Tunisia, and West Africa).
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Are you passionate about crafting a world without disease? At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we use heart, science and creativity to discover groundbreaking medicines. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease encourages us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
At Janssen everything we do is engineered with the patient in mind. It drives us to search for new ideas and innovative healthcare solutions. We embrace challenges and develop treatments that will change the lives of our patients .
The main task of the Market Access Manager MOTUWA at Janssen Morocco is to:
- Create the right positive market access environment in MOTUWA (Morocco, Tunisia and West Africa) to facilitate access to innovative solutions for patients.
- Proactively ensure broad market access in partnership with health authorities via the development of reimbursement strategies, tactical plans, health economic programs and patient access programs, in close coordination and alignment with the regional Health Economics & Market Access Teams as well as with the Local Value Team in MOTUWA
- Manage the team of Market Access Managers in MOTUWA
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and implementation of Pricing and Market Access strategies, plans:
- Develop health economic strategies and set pre-Marketing Authorization and post-launch operational and tactical plans/educational plans for Therapeutic Areas of focus, through engagement with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaboration with NEMA (Near East, Maghreb and Africa) and EMEA pricing teams to attain optimal price through perfect execution of pricing strategy, submission of high-quality value dossier and price negotiation.
- Develop, adapt and deliver Value Story submissions to national health governmental organizations to achieve positive reimbursement, differentiate and optimally position Janssen brands while ensuring inclusion into scientific guidelines in collaboration with Medical Affairs department.
- Design, adapt and deploy the right health-economic models and studies to support local submission to Health Authorities.
- Design and implement Patient Access solutions to tackle patient access challenges and ensure a positive leverage of Janssen brands.
- Design innovative public private partnerships and Managed entry agreements in partnership with health authorities and relevant internal stakeholders.
- Meet the department’s pharmacovigilance, Quality, Healthcare compliance, Privacy and Legal requirements through use of appropriate review and sign-off procedures.
Collaboration with Health Economics and Market Access internal partners at EMEA, Emerging Markets and NEMA levels:
- Gather and escalate relevant needs from the country through on-going proactive interaction with relevant customers and internal regional stakeholders to ensure that evidence requirements from payers are met.
- Develop, review and adapt economic models and dossiers to the business needs for MOTUWA.
- Establish processes to ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with appropriate local, regional and global SOPs.
- Support EM Market Access roadmap initiatives when needed.
An active member of Core Value Teams CVTs and supporting LOCs:
- Ensure continuous contribution, communication and alignment with CVTs team members on strategies and local plans and orchestrating the efforts to meet payers, health authorities’, hospital pharmacists’ expectations, educational needs etc.
- Support in educating the commercial team about health economic tools which support the education of healthcare professionals while highlighting the economic value of Janssen’s brands.
External Key Stakeholders (EKS) Management:
- Engage with and build relationships with key EKS and Payers to ensure value propositions reflect the patient pathway and care management while ensuring that all projects add value and meet customer needs
- Develop and sustain cutting edge knowledge of policy developments in MOTUWA, ensuring insights are disseminated to the wider organization
- Collaborate with Patient engagement lead to empower and convey the patient voice.