Auris is a technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation, and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures.
Market Development Manager (MDM) serves a large geography targeting strategic account initiatives. This role will be the field market expert in the bronchoscopy product and treatment space and will collaborate with sales leadership, cross functional partners, and Monarch clinical sales to drive strategic capital and procedural growth initiatives. MDM must drive growth through partnering with other JNJ teams and complimentary portfolios with a strategic growth mindset. MDM will have a focus on strategic rental conversions, academic institution influence and strategic health system partnership and growth.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Own in-field market development for current and future product developments; serve as market intel lead for bronch/lung cancer product, service and market shifts; play a key role in understanding and compliantly demonstrating JJMT’s commitment to detection and eventual treatment of lung cancer.
- Co-develop a strategic business plan that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Execute the sales strategy in collaboration with the Director of Sales, field sales team, and the internal stakeholders to drive the Monarch portfolio of products and solutions at select strategic accounts
- Build a strong Monarch brand and relationship at the Service Line Administrator and C-Suite level within the identified flagship hospital and health system.
- Facilitate key sales activities with the Auris sales team to leverage individual physician relationships in Strategic Accounts.
- Identify key customer needs and collaborate with internal to align resources that deliver and implement solutions that drive shared value.
- Implement a thorough account planning process to align local sales team on specific account level strategies, objectives, and timelines.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and Area Sales Directors to develop the strategy and execution of Auris contracts that leverage multiple businesses within Strategic Accounts.
- Identify opportunities to leverage Monarch capabilities to help customers optimize Cost and Outcomes, Increase Patient Access, and Improving Efficiencies.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure a timely resolution.
- Develop and maintain expert level knowledge of all Auris Surgical Robotics products and demonstrate a firm grasp of industry trends, understanding of market trends and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is 96,000 to 149,500.