At Johnson & Johnson we blend heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. In Japan we have been working to solve the health needs of the community for decades. Engaging the community, media, health care professionals, industry, government stakeholders and our employees is critical to this effort.
The Communications Manager will plan, develop and implement impactful and measurable communication programs with a priority to drive business growth, protect and enhance reputation as well as mobilize business strategy and manage change.
- Develop and execute innovative external communications strategies and initiatives to drive our business and protect and enhance our reputation by leveraging new product and solution launches, developing patient engagement and public affairs programs, as well as identifying / building key messages / stories to amplify our value. The channels include earned media, paid media, and owned media (including social media, website, video).
- Build and execute meaningful employee engagement strategies and initiatives to mobilize business strategies, manage change and activate our culture. The channels include but not limited to all employee townhall meetings, other employee events, leader messages, newsletters, intranet, internal social media as well as global executives visit programs.
- Pioneer new approaches in external and internal communications while constantly assessing and evolving the approaches to enhance reach and engagement of key stakeholders.
- Partner with and ensure alignment with local business partners and regional, global and other sector C&PA teams in developing and executing the external and internal communications initiatives that are relevant and impactful to Japan market.
- Manage issues and crisis situation, including appropriate media handling, in partnership with and ensuring alignment with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Foster a culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) and our community through key communication support for our enterprise DE&I / community impact efforts.
- By achieving above-mentioned responsibilities, help position us as a leading Medtech position in Japan.