Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Oncology Sales Specialist to support the CAR-T efforts in the Southeast territory. The role will initially be covering the Southeast geography (DE, MD, DC, WV, VA, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, FL) however, final territory placement will be determined within the Regional geographic area at a later time.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Oncology Sales Specialist (OSS) is a Field Based role eventually reporting to CAR-T Sales Leadership. As the OSS you will:
- Fulfill sales strategies by selling current and potential new cellular therapies.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the products' clinical efficacy, provide clinical support/information as needed, and achieve their sales quota.
- Conduct business analysis, actively prospect for new business within assigned geography, develop account strategies with business partners to increase sales in the assigned territory (i.e., identifies key accounts, HCPs, develops specific plans for penetration).
- Develop customer specific pre- and post-call plans that include objectives, probes and supporting materials.
- Build customer dedication and identify and cultivate new relationships. Influence decision-makers by delivering a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, use approved sales and marketing materials, and execute marketing strategies at the local level.
- Use resources appropriately while successfully driving collaboration with Janssen team members and alliance counterparts.
- Strong knowledge on assigned specialty products and their related markets in all areas relevant to internal and external customers: such as, clinical, technical and health economics.
- Develop a complete understanding of the health care delivery system within each assigned account, including the physician hierarchy, referral patterns to Certified Treatment Centers, clinical nursing staff, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of reimbursement, short-and long-term sales potential relevant to percentage of patients treated, patient mix, Managed Care organizations and Specialty Pharmacies, and new protocols or new treatment modalities that impact business potential.
- Attend and participate in all required sales meetings; complete all required training curriculum in a timely manner; achieve training standards; and organize and complete administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reporting, call reporting, and other assignments.