s within the Quintuple Aim framework and CV therapeutic area.
The Product Director, CVM Health System Director will be responsible to lead multiple cross functional teams (across both home office and field based colleagues) that will seek to understand the Voice of Customers (prioritized Health System, Large group practices, Payers). (S)/He will work across the diverse cross-functional team to drive resources allocations/initiatives that supports improved patient outcomes for our brand(s). To do so, this individual will drive development of IDN level strategies based upon customer care-abouts and system level patient population needs. This role will ensure a new ‘Ways of Working’ model is successfully operationalized to meet the needs of the customer and the business in a compliant and integrated fashion. This approach will support the optimal outcomes of our patients. These brand strategies will be developed in the context of both Brand and Access/ Customer Marketing team (SCG) partners and as such, will require close partnerships with the Therapeutic Area leadership, Brand Directors of Marketing, VP of Value & Evidence and the SCG Value Access and Pricing (VAP) leadership and teams. This leader will report to the GPD, CVM Health System (IDN) marketing lead and will be a part of the broader CVM Health Systems Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead IDN-Segment level Cross Functional team to define the system needs and plans to deliver brand goals. Advocate for the development of new, differentiated tools/programs/resources to identify and/or address systems gaps in care. Identify scalable solutions and share best practices across customer segments.
- To achieve this, this individual will lead cross functional teams that:
- Establish insights by developing a replicable framework for customer engagement and partnerships with the IDN leadership and the Brands to identify activation points in the patient journey
- Identify solutions by engaging internal teams- Customer Marketing and Market Access (SCG); Janssen Scientific Affairs Value & Evidence leads as well as Advanced Analytics leads to support analytics and building implementation tools for activation with customers. Ensure that critical stakeholders are enrolled throughout the process.
- Ensure solutions implementation with Account Management leadership, creating implementation guides for tools and training for associated field leadership teams. Creating discussion guides, SOPs, implementation guides and customer tools for use by this team.
- Ensure teams is creating effective measures and measurement tools, providing both results and lessons learned to customers, brands, account management and leadership to create a virtuous cycle of improvement
- More broadly, this individual will support the development of comprehensive end to end IDN strategies that link brand strategies to specific to customer engagement tools to programs and contracts for customer-based implementation. Strategies to include targeting, segmentation, measurements. This leader will deliver insights to the Brand and serve as highly engaged partner in the Market Access Readiness Review (MARR) and BP annual business planning process.
- Monitor market landscape, customer and competitive innovation to advance CVM IDN go to market model.