Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Neuroscience, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Neuroscience Sales Specialist to support the Bethesda, MD territory.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for people everywhere, by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity and healing hopelessness with heart. In Janssen Neuroscience, we continue the mission of our namesake, Dr. Paul Janssen, whose discoveries transformed treatment and care for people with serious mental illness, to work to heal minds and bodies and restore hope for people living with serious brain disorders. We collaborate with doctors, caregivers and those living with nervous system disorders or neurological, neurodegenerative, and neuropsychiatric disorders to improve health outcomes and advance solutions that address critical needs. Learn more about these efforts at www.janssen.com/neuroscience . Follow us at www.twitter.com/JanssenUS .
The Sales Specialist, Neuroscience will:
- Devise and implement customer specific pre and post call selling approaches that evaluate and address the practitioners’ perspectives and the institutions philosophies within compliance guidelines.
- Consistently use approved clinical studies and marketing aids to support the case for the value proposition when selling. Position and adapt the message to meet the practitioner’s, institutions, and company’s objectives.
- Develop and execute on comprehensive business plan that includes but not limited to opportunities and challenges in local market, key strategies and tactics to drive the business, maximization of resources available as well partnership with key business partners and stakeholders in order to drive sales in local geography.
- Develop a territory coverage plan that maximizes selling time with all account professionals. Adjust the schedule to increase access to key stakeholders, including coverage of all shifts. Institute strategies to increase access to all key stakeholders.
- Maximize and customize the value proposition and influence contract implementation processes within the assigned institutions. Hold hospital stakeholders accountable to the institutional contract.
- Develop and apply knowledge of payer access and affordability landscape in the territory regarding the company’s products.
- Devise and institute an integrated business plan that includes clear strategies and tactics to target key accounts utilizing all available resources, while aligning the plan with the district’s, regions, and company’s goals.
- Analyze business analytics to recognize territory opportunities, strengths, and trends, and to monitor the effectiveness of the business plan. Adjust the plan to minimize the impact of competition and to maximize sales opportunities.