proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Johnson & Johnson Technology organization provides technology direction and product management for the North America Janssen Pharmaceutical Commercial franchises. Technologists provide leadership around demand management, technical design, product management, business process/analysis, quality and compliance.
This Senior Manager will serve as a Salesforce Engineer supporting the Patient Engagement & Customer Solutions (PECS) organization as they build the next generation of Patient Specialist technologies. They will own solution engineering and architectural decisions, acting as the executor and the strategist behind the technical solution. This leader will collaborate across product teams to solve complex engineering problems and craft the technical design for the Pharmacy Solutions Hub product.
- Take platform vision, process and journey maps and other artifacts and provide solution design options with scale, maintainability and risk-based pros and cons
- Use understanding of Salesforce configuration, customization options, transactional and data sources to ensure the right technical components are included in the solution
- Ensure the Solution Intent is created and up-to-date with Solution Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Models and Data Flows, Key Application and Design Decisions
- Review team solution design proposals, including integration and testing approaches for solutions and provide feedback and recommendations
- Must gain a solid understanding of call center operations, patient service management, and experience in enhancing customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations, with a strong focus on HIPPA, and implement appropriate security measures to protect patient data.
- Use of standard Enterprise Integration Patterns to design how applications should be connected together, as well as aligning on approaches for data sources of truth and master data
- Support a positive team culture in order to enable an authentic and open environment that growths with the diverse experiences and perspectives of the team.
Great to haves:
- Certifications within the https://Salesforce.com ecosystem and motivation to continue to grow certifications and Trailheads as needed.
- Certification in Agile Methodologies is preferable.