Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte Ltd is recruiting for a(n) SEA Medical Education and Compliance Associate, located in Singapore.
- Responsible for end-to -end execution and coordination of digital and face-to -face SEA Medical Education activities
- Accountability for tracking progress of projects, their execution and financial management of the Medical Education events and projects
- To ensure compliance excellence in all matters related to MAF best standards and processes in compliance and audits
- Ongoing project liaison with SEA Medical Advisors and as applicable, APAC and other local operating companies and external stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with the SEA Medical Advisors to develop Medical Education plan as part of the strategic business planning process, ensuring strong rationale and appropriate budget estimations.
- To drive the planning, execution, and follow up of SEA Medical Education activities, engaging all internal Operating Company stakeholders, agency partners, and faculty members as appropriate.
- Oversee agency partners in coordination of SEA Medical Education activities including accountability for tracking progress of projects, their execution, and financial management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the external scientific community (experts, HCPs, scientific societies etc), agency partners, and key internal Regional and Operating Company stakeholders across SEA/Asia Pacific.
- Coordinate and follow up of the educational grant and sponsorships management process.
- Support MAF in CPD/ CME submission to relevant external institutions and agencies
- Support MAF in post-event tracking, filing as appropriate according to document retention and archiving policies
Medical Compliance Management
- Develop SEA MAF SOPs and to ensure team is trained on SOPs
- Responsible for training team on relevant MAF SOPs to prepare for audits; and key support for relevant audits/ inspections
- Accountable for review MAF related audit reports and ensure MAF training records are continuously updated
- Ensure appropriate documenting, tracking and escalating non-Compliance issues
- Prepare and administer records of all internal orders, purchase orders, requests for payments, invoices, and meeting cards liquidation
- Responsible for initiation, following up and completion of payment process for all MAF related activities
- Responsible for budget planning, tracking and reporting of medical education programs, grants and consultancy agreements activities – in accordance with finance update cycles, escalating budget discrepancies as appropriate
Other Medical Operations and Efficiencies
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory guidelines, HCBI and company policy
- EPIC Hiperos TPI DD submissions/ renewals – DD evaluation form and Business relationship creation
- iMedical review of medical education materials, archive MAF materials as appropriate
- Collate and provide department performance metrics, reporting and communications to internal stakeholders
- Organize and maintain all department belonging files and archival of MAF related documents/ materials according to document retention and archiving policies.
- Research related activities, pre-approval access activities and publications approval processes
- Identify process efficiencies, coordinate the development of process improvements and develop standard operating procedures as needed