Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Irvine, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Senior Analyst, Government Contracts and Corporate accounts, will be responsible for providing support to the Government and Corporate Account Commercial Team by supporting and negotiating through the contract process and providing monthly support. The candidate must be knowledgeable on all government contracting policies and legislative changes, and Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) bid process. Ensure that pricing disclosures are provided to the government in compliance with terms and conditions of each contract. In addition, the candidate will be responsible to review commercial strategies that might impact government contracting, report findings and develop recommendations for alternative strategies. The candidate will also be responsible for participating in internal and external audits.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Performing product/price analyses, preparing documentation for contract actions and modifications
• Gathering and analyzing data as required by the terms and conditions of each agreement
• Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure compliance with terms and conditions as required within the agreements
• Responsible for implementing and updating Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs), Work Instruction (WI) to ensure we are in compliance with policies and procedures
• Calculation of payments fees on all government contracts/corporate contracts including GPOs
• Collaborating and communicating with various levels of the government and internal business partners within Johnson & Johnson operating companies
• Responsible for ensuring that all executed contracts and supporting documentation are filed in the appropriate record retention system (i.e. TRIM), etc.
• Work closely with legal to review FAR clauses and all other supporting contract terms
• Point of Contact and responsible for SAM Registration
• Subject Matter Expert with all applicable Health Care Compliance (HCC), Government Contract & Pricing Compliance (GCC), J&J Guidance and Document Management to ensure Sales Ops compliance
• Support/maintain corporate and GPO membership roster
Child care benefits
Short term disability