At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO .
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
Ethicon Endo-Surgery develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology, and surgical oncology. For more information, visit www.ethiconendosurgery.com
We are searching for the best talent for SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN to be in CIUDAD JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA .
- Responsible for assisting Quality Engineering in sustaining activities and driving improvements.
YOU WILL RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Provides training as required to associates and peers in areas such as, manufacturing processes, systems applications, measurement equipment, product complaints, and other as needed
- Performs verification of activities already completed under non-conformance reports
- Assists or executes failure investigations of non-conformances, audit findings, CAPAs, and other as indicated
- Knowledge in Quality Engineering tools such as, measurement system analysis, basic statistics analysis and other as required.
- Performs data collection and analysis, creates and distributes reports for quality metrics, initiatives, and/or plant scorecards.
- Provides and maintains availability of applicable supplies for the department.
- Follows J&J and Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices & Records Cleanout
- Maintains, and provides information such as quality records from the company's quality information systems
- May act as an administrator of local quality information systems
- Participate in the development of new quality information system applications and processes
- Responsible in complying with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Regulations, International Standards, Environmental, and Health Policies
- Assist Quality Engineer in line support or per given experience own line support.
- Act as a liaison to manufacturing for quality related issues.
- Assist Quality Engineers in driving control plan effectiveness in the mfg lines.
- Follows all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
- Compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed