• Create a clear and effective territory plan with customer & account segmentation according to sales opportunities and marketing priorities.
• Be prompt and efficient in responding to customer needs and providing professional sales service.
• Regular feedback and reporting on field activities, sales target achievement, forecasting and opportunities company provided sale force reporting tool.
• Continuously sieve through sales and market data to be able to extract relevant market information to drive commercial activities.
• Be part of all public sector collaboration teams and advocate for Ethicon product strategy implementation.
• Participate in relevant product trainings, marketing tools training and complete required assessments where applicable to establish proficiency. Maintain and continuously improve a sustainable compliance program (i.e. HCC/HCBI/Anti-Corruption/Privacy/HR-/Work instruction- & Quality policies).
• Maintain all equipment / company assets / records in good working order and ensure accurate record keeping of same e.g. laptop, cell phone, equipment / generators etc.
• Ensure optimal product knowledge in order to advise customers and detail products appropriately (achieve a minimum of 90% on all training tests).
Proven sales success within the medical environment
Ability to work under pressure and be target driven
Self -starter and highly self-motivated individual who can achieve desired results in a slow-paced public sector setting.
Working knowledge of Theatre protocol pre- requisite
Can work independently with a sense of individual drive.
Ability to create network with key stakeholders at different level.
Team player with strong interpersonal & communication skills
High learning agility