Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for Interface Reconciliation Senior Team Lead, located in Manila, Philippines.
At Johnson and Johnson, we believed that people are our greatest asset. Each member's contribution is crucial to the overall success of the enterprise.
You will be working with collaborative, inclusive business leaders with years of financial experience and expertise.
The Interface Reconciliation Senior Team Lead role is part of the Account to Report regional team. This role will provide you with exposure to the different systems, tools, and applications that are currently being used by the company.
The Interface Reconciliation Team is mainly responsible for ensuring that the source system and the target system balances tie up.
- Compliant with laws and regulations, and internal controls, and follow guidelines in the J&J Credo.
- Lead a dynamic group of people from the North America Interface Reconciliation Team with the monthly and quarterly close activities such as intermediate document resolution and source to target reconciliation are completed within the timeline.
- Establish collaboration with the other team leads and managers across global and regional teams to standardize and align processes.
- Operational excellence - ensure timeliness, accuracy, and quality of work and service of the Interface reconciliation team.
- Influence business partners to align with the global service's ways of working to achieve process efficiency.
- Support automation initiatives of the team to drive efficiency and improvement in the process.
- Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring, and guidance to the team.
- Ensure team members have the appropriate skills, supporting tools, and technologies to enable them to deliver excellent customer service.
- Develop succession plans for and support the career development of the members of the team.