Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Training Leader located in Mentor, Leiden
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC., represents more than 60 manufacturing sites and 26,000 employees who plan, source, manufacture and deliver high-quality and cost-effective medical products to our customers around the globe each day. Work of the MD&D Supply Chain supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
- The Senior Training Leader leads multiple sites (Mentor and BWI) training function to develop and implement training programs that support company objectives and meet regulations. Directs staff in the design and administration of training programs to train all levels of personnel. Keep abreast of training and development research, new materials, methods and techniques. Develops programs and practices to identify developmental needs and monitor trends. Prepares personnel to increase effectiveness in present assignments and assume more responsibilities.
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
- Consults with management, employees, and departments to identify training needs, address them and achieve the end result of effective training solutions.
- Recommends the creation or acquisition and delivery of training programs that meet the company's needs.
- Implements training metrics to monitor training effectiveness against needs of the business.
- Summarizes training program assessment data and participant attendance reports and submits or presents to management.
- Supervises, coaches and develops assigned personnel.
- Ensures that all assigned personnel have the education, training and experience, or a combination of these, in order to carry out all job duties and responsibilities.
- Creates new training materials as required in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Communicates and escalates issues to the next management level as needed
- Develops and maintains a training program to support the company needs and meet applicable local, federal and state laws/regulations.
- As applicable is responsible for the site implementation of TWI (Training within Industry) methodology and others directed towards optimizing training practices across all operational areas.
- Experience as subject matter trainer to conduct training sessions i.e. quality system related topics and to certify employees as trainers across the company.
- Knowledge in Learning Management System (LMS) and its use to deploy training programs and requirements across the company.
- Understands basic finance management to support managing site training budgets and capital projects if needed.
- Support global Training projects
- Application of Basic Project Management and/or Process Excellence knowledge and skills
- Reviews, interprets and explains documents such as technical data, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Leads projects of moderate to high complexity
- Performs any other task as required by Training Manager