At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Solution Architect SAP-SD to be part of a fast-paced, innovative and highly visible team implementing projects/enhancements within Deliver areas for the J&J organization in Latin America.
AS a SAP-SD you will be responsible for executing projects, enhancements and service requests delivery. The person will review/approve user requirements and functional specifications and co-ordinate the technical and functional design, cut-over activities, implementation, and support
• The Solution Architect SAP-SD will be responsible for solution/technical architecture of services/solutions. In addition, will be responsible for software development, configuration, and engineering of solutions and requires the specialized knowledge and skills, including subject matter expertise.
• Primary responsibilities include major service delivery activities.
• This role requires a strong knowledge of software development/engineering.
• The role requires a strong understanding of technical architecture and architecture of component/software service platforms. In addition, a combination of business process, technology expertise is required.
• Identifies, originates, and executes new project ideas in area of expertise.
• Follows best established procedures and provides recommendations to decrease technical debt.
• Drafts, executes, and serves as lead author on peer reviewed articles, tech reports and presentations.
• Helps oversee and contribute to design and deployment decisions.
• Drives collaboration across technology groups and communicates results to colleagues within project context.
• Sets priorities for experimental work to ensure adequate progress of team projects and objectives
• Provide mentorship to other internal team members and/or offshore teams on service and projects deliveries related.
• Analyze business needs, develop/propose solutions and estimate/quote projects
• Manage the implementation of change requests, ensuring that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
• Ensures Regression Testing is planned appropriately for solution.
• Reviews Data and Security Requirements for the User Story during Sprint Planning.
• Works with Testing, Software Quality Assurance and IT Risk Assurance services to ensure requirements are met according to SOX or GxP.
Child care benefits
Short term disability