Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Sr Manager, Global Deliver Strategy and Deployment to be located in any J&J Office in NA, LATAM, or AMEA
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94.9 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Implement business process standards, execute on clear strategy and outline best practices to improve efficiency.
• Identify critical capabilities in strategic area and define capability build-up approach; Ensure consistencies among markets in terms of process and ways of working
• Develop and implement the J&J Operational System (JJOS) and a set of Proven Practices and Processes that define the way we work in order to deliver sustainable customer value, growth & profitability.
• Identify and establish plans to address Deliver capability gaps to drive consistency in proven practices and standardized processes. Focus to improve business results through the evolution of Deliver in the Supply Chain Gartner maturity curve.
• Advances Deliver Capabilities (people, process, technology) across the region, prioritizing and leading areas that will enable growth, improve Customer Experience, and drive E2E Supply Chain efficiencies
• Collaborate with key business leaders within and outside Deliver, and drive actions to meet stakeholder needs via the execution of analytics capabilities.
• Contribute to continuous improvement processes by regularly developing, testing and applying practical, innovative solutions and methodologies to Deliver and E2E problems.
• Lead the development and implementation of Deliver analytics capabilities which provide insights and allow the E2E organization to make informed business, operational and financial decisions.
• Develop and deploy the Global Analytics roadmap inclusive of capabilities aligned to strategic priorities, data and technology strategies, analytics talent strategy and emerging digital technologies. The roadmap will include connection to the E2E analytics strategy.
• Assess operational maturity and define and execute continuous improvement priorities, Lead Business Excellence opportunity implementations for the region and drive business excellence throughout distribution
• Implement standards and best practices, define and deploy technology strategy to fill gaps in capabilities, ensure consistency around ways of working among markets; Orchestrate deployment of regional technology strategy to fill gaps in capabilities and improve performance
Child care benefits
Short term disability