ped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
Mentor Worldwide LLC is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants To learn more about Mentor at https://www.mentorwwllc.com
The Sr. Surgery Plastic Surgery Sales Rep. position at Mentor Worldwide is an excellent opportunity to make an impact in the sales organization. The SPSR will support the East Bay Area, CA geography by expanding the sales of Mentor products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction. Specific responsibilities include:
Develop Customers/Account Management
• Demonstrates effective product differentiation selling skills and business development by providing a consultative sales approach to the customer's business, developing effective pre-call plans, assessing customer needs, handling objections, presenting visual aids, closing, and following-up.
• Builds strong relationships and holds customers accountable to commitments; high level of customer interaction.
• Proficient in managing account growth; strong knowledge of business environment and products (educates the customer, seeks to understand customer circumstances, needs and concerns); motivates customers to become product advocates; builds strategic working relationships; ability to develop and service KOL's; allocate marketing programs.
• Ability to proficiently position the Mentor portfolio for both augmentation and reconstruction settings.
Productive and Efficient Territory Management
• Meets productivity goals across product portfolio.
• Manages and executes across multiple product call points including private practice, surgery centers, and hospitals. Demonstrates ability to assess territory metrics to develop and implement territory business plans.
• Implements and promotes marketing programs in private practice setting.
• Meets sales training requirements set forth by senior leadership. Meets additional administrative requirements and timelines set by Regional Manager. Manages and completes all consignment audits before deadlines. Effectively maintains territory within Regional Travel and Budget.
• Proficiency of market knowledge; technical fluency across Mentor Portfolio and competitive product portfolios; knowledge of breast anatomy; demonstrates an expertise in supporting studies/material. Understands how individual tactics support the overall strategy and executes the marketing plan across the product portfolio. Ability to articulate strategy to customers, management and team members.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $56,000 to $79,000.
Requirements The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience in Aesthetics Industry / Medical Device Sales
• 4 or more years of medical sales experience and/or training
• Surgical Sales Experience Preferred
• Knowledge of clinical, surgical techniques and procedures, and medical terminology preferred
• Preferred Skills/Qualification
• Ability to identify decision makers and influence decisions
• Ability to manage and prioritize workload, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• Ability to manage budgets, expenses and execute plans
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to function effectively in a high-performance team. Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Ability to communicate scientific/clinical features and benefits of a product
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.