Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a (n) Supplier Quality Control Specialist. This position is located in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. This position may require up to 10% travel.
Ethicon, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
As a Supplier Quality Specialist, you will work within the Quality Assurance Department and in close collaboration with the Supply Chain team.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to coordinate and improve our Medical Device supplier related activities within a multidisciplinary team.
- Coordinate and support supplier development strategy, designing the metrics for the function and supplier performance
- Lead development, continuous improvement, implementation, and execution of purchasing control processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and international standards (ISO13485, MDR, 21CFR820).
- Work with Production team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements
- Support Purchasing with the supplier selection and approval process by assessing required quality standards manufacturing/technology capabilities and Health, Safety and Environmental risks
- Lead the establishment and maintenance of Quality Agreements with Suppliers and External Manufacturers
- Maintain supplier related documentation
- Review and evaluate supplier quality data to identify process improvement opportunities within the supply chain
- Manage the root cause analysis and corrective actions process of supplier quality issues
- Ensure supplier audit program objectives are met, perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of corrective actions of supplier quality issues
- Review supplier manufacturing processes, collaborate with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities
- Monitor and report on supplier product quality and performance, manage the Supplier Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact