The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Supply Planner within the small molecules API Network to be located in Geel, Belgium.
In this role, your main focus will be creating a balanced detailed schedule optimizing operations efficiency together with reliable supply. You will be coordinating between planning and the other departments with regards to the timely release of materials and supporting the planning lead in continuously improving and standardizing the planning work within the context of the global planning strategy, processes and systems.
Key Responsibilities :
- Translation of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) into an optimal detailed production plan for intermediates and finished chemicals (API), within a 13-week horizon, in line with needs, available capacity and optimal stocks.
- Preparation and creation of process orders and picking orders, and assignment of the correct batches based on lot restrictions and stock rules.
- Coordination between MPS planner, production manager, technical launch integrator, technical services, and other departments to ensure that the production schedule is optimal and realistic, taking into account the available resources.
- Release of batches with appropriate priority and ensure a synchronized flow of information and materials within the site to ensure smooth execution of schedule and deliveries.
- Identification and solving or actively flagging potential delivery issues as part of the short-term exception management process.
- Preparation and analysing reports related to plan attainment, cleaning times, etc., and based on these measurements and insights, actively develop improvements and solutions to optimize activities, not only within the own department, but across the entire process. These improvements can be both process and system related.
- Participation in global and local projects.