Company Description: (Business Overview)
Johnson & Johnson
We are recruiting for Territory Manager to be located in Riyadh.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo . It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
The main task of a TM in Joint DePuy Reconstruction to promote & archive Joint BU strategic plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To achieve sales and profit targets.
- To spend 75% of the working time in Field activities
- Maintaining proper collaboration with all company team members to ensure that implementation of all
- field operations are properly conducted for customers benefits.
- Organizing effective and professional meetings with targeted customers.
- Outdoor field sales through cold calling using AIDINC to sell our products range to the potential corporate clients
- Generate leads; handle all customer queries including giving quotation and sales follow-up to achieve the B.P.
- Maintain good customer relations and coordination
- Provide prompt and accurate information about the products as well as making sure that the stock is available and the product consumption is going optimally
- Providing relevant information on the products to the customer including in-service, cases support, negotiating the patient cases with the doctors.
- Servicing and maintaining an existing base of customer by delivering prompt, courteous and reliable service and at the same time increasing & developing new customer base and avenues of business
- Organizing all documents to ensure Client demands are fulfilled
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
- Sales Target Achievement
- Strategic Thinking
- Outward Looking-Customer centric
- Business and results driven
- Interdependent partnering ability
- Prudent risk taking
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-directed; able to work independently and in a team.
- Adhere to Company’s Code of Conduct