The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Territory Manager, One Ethicon, Prague and MIDDLE BOHEMIA
Location: Prague and Middle Bohemia
Responsible for the sales results in a respective region and franchise, creating and keeping productive relationship with customers.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Regular visiting of doctors, specialists, etc. in the particular region
- Establish, maintain and develop good relationships with customers and KOL’s
- Regular education of customers in the products division of MD
- Analysis of the potential territory to achieve and maximize business objectives
- Participation in the intended major congresses, symposia, fairs and exhibitions with medical themes and representing MD divisions and their product portfolio
- Regular reporting to the supervisor
- Communication with doctors and hospitals in the particular region
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses and plans.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Preparing offers for tenders (portfolio part) together with other responsible departments
- Provide technical support during surgeries
- Is part of customer education related to our products
- Prepare sales plans for his/her accounts (together with SM)
- Has active communication and cooperation with KAM to support execution in Hospital Management
- Together with SM and PM preparation of BU sales strategy with focus on field experience
- Potential coaching of other colleagues based on gained sales experiences
- Leadership of other potential projects which are not directly linked to his/her core portfolio
- Fulfills other task/duties set by line manager