Overall purpose of job: Daily receipt, warehousing and dispatch of product and goods related to business. Perform inventory and quality checks on all loan sets returned from hospital and prepare/replenish each set for next use.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- To pick, assemble and pack orders from picking lists or direct delivery notes on a daily basis following SAP procedures.
- Whilst picking products, ensuring they are fit for purpose; packaging and/or box is correctly sealed, and the product is not subject to any damage.
- To have a working knowledge of all dispatch methods and the preparation of any labels/documentation required.
- To assist with regular rolling stock checks.
- To be able to evaluate and complete credits, exchanges or goods returned. Returning items to stock in the warehouse using SAP.
- To have a working knowledge of how to operate equipment used in the distribution store as requested by the Distribution Team Leader. Ensuring only equipment, you have been trained to use is operated.
- To help maintain the safety, general housekeeping and effectiveness of the department.
- Attending training courses, internal or external, as and when required.
- To assist other departments with goods flow issues and any queries through day to day activities
- Operation Loan Equipment
- Daily receipt of returned loan sets.
- Check and ensure that all loan equipment is fully and correctly maintained.
- Damaged instruments or implants are to be removed and retained
- Liaise with Service Centre staff where necessary re. quality of instruments
- Produce statistics for monthly reports
- Liaise with colleagues in the Loans Administration department regarding daily workload and issues arising
- Check equipment after each use to identify items to be invoiced and updated within the set.
- Make sets good, ready for next time they are required
- General - assist where necessary with other duties within the department
Other features of the job:
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to Quality & Regulatory Compliance Policies
- Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy.
- Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
- Willingness to travel and attend meetings as required.