Johnson & Johnson
IT Lead, Marketing BA - Digital Asset Management
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category IT
- Location Somerville, NJ
This is a project assignment for the duration of the requisite project work required for the Medical Device Transformation Initiative, which is expected to conclude at or prior to 18-24 MONTHS from the start date in this project role.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC represents more than 60 manufacturing sites and 26,000 employees who plan, source, manufacture and deliver high-quality and cost-effective medical products to our customers around the globe each day. Work of the Medical Device organization supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
The IT Lead, Marketing BA - Digital Asset Management will be primarily aligned with the Global Marketing product line. S/He will work closely with business user groups, agency partners, and development team to translate business needs into clearly and easily understood agile user stories to deliver capabilities/solutions/applications that meet acceptance criteria.
- Lead Agile User Requirements which includes: Working with business partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and suitable terminology for developers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes, etc.).
- Successfully explain how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint to the business.
- Manage Roadmap Generation which includes: Developing a future data roadmap for systems or capability areas within the respective area of responsibility.
- Understand IT system(s) utilized by the business partner group and map out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support.
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility and provide documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Assume Program Oversight including: Reporting on the progress of workstreams within scope of responsibility.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; A Bachelor’s or higher in the field of computer science or business administration is preferred.
- A minimum of Four (4) years of related experience is required.
- Domain knowledge of the Marketing Function and experience developing/configuring IT solutions for key processes within Digital Marketing is required.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
- The ability to quickly learn business and complex processes is required.
- The ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects is required.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills and the ability to partner with development teams are required.
- Experience with digital asset management and syndication of assets to digital channels is preferred.
- Knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Global Marketing product line is preferred.
- Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and Cross-Functional Teams is also preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral) and skilled in building strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Experience with leading multi-company teams and/or global efforts is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability for a rapid understanding of business processes and their technology implications is required.
- Proven experience with best practices in: Digital Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Demand Forecasting, Brand Management, Product Pricing, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and Marketing Insights/Analytics is preferred.
- Up to 20% travel (domestic and international) may be required.