IT Manager, Web Capabilities
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Technology
- Location Toronto, Canada Titusville, NJ
Janssen Pharmaceutical, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Manager, Web Capabilities. This position is located in Titusville, NJ, with consideration of other locations in NJ/PA, and may require 10% domestic and/or international travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Manager, Web Capabilities will serve as the lead technology consultant regarding the use of web technologies to develop solutions for internet and intranet sites within the Janssen IT Digital Channels Global Product line. The IT Manager, Web Capabilities is directly responsible for all web services delivered in support of the Janssen Commercial (sales and marketing) function in partnership with our enterprise IT teams.
• Serve as an expert technical resource regarding the IT work processes for web technologies and solutions for intranet and internet.
• Function as technical product or capability owner, consulting with business teams, business technology liaisons and DevOps teams on the ongoing lifecycle of a web capability, service or solution.
• Identify, specify and design new features and capabilities and create prioritized road maps and release plans.
• Accept and approve product feature enhancements for release from DevOps teams.
• Monitor SLAs and KPIs for solution support and development.
• Monitor industry and technology trends and developments; evaluate the applicability of leading edge technologies and use this information to significantly influence future IT and/or business strategy.
• Analyze complex business issues, balancing the competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to propose new directions and approaches for business solutions.
• Advise on approaches to maximize value (e.g., retirements, upgrades, leveraging opportunities, functionality extensions).
• Manage projects with broad implications for the business and/or the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues and opportunities.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of IT standards, guidelines, compliance requirements, technologies, and procedures.
• Manage the development of networks of internal IT colleagues and external business partners, suppliers, the technical community, and consultants, and leverages their knowledge within IT.
• Effectively communicate highly technical information to diverse audiences, including senior management, the user community, and junior staff.
• Contribute to strategic technology planning, including proposed cost implications.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field is required.
• Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in information technology, business technology management, software product management or software development is required.
• Expert level understanding of web technologies, content management systems, project collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence) digital analytic tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) is required
• Experience in the end-to-end technology stack associated with intranet and internet websites, including hosting, networking, virtual infrastructure, monitoring, web servers, caching, database, CMS, front-end, micro services, and front-end frameworks is required.
• Experience collaborating with marketers, creative teams and technical teams is required.
• Passion about digital marketing and industry trends, with the ability to qualify innovative ideas with research and strategic thinking is preferred.
• Experience delivering information technology, digital and/or software solutions in a highly regulated industry, Healthcare or Life Sciences is preferred.
• Experience using Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) to deliver business and technology solutions is preferred.
• Experience with Agile software development methodology, including Scrum and or Kanban is required.
• Knowledge of and experience delivering technology solutions which meet Healthcare Privacy, Security and Quality Regulations such as HIPAA, HITrust and GxP is preferred.
• 10% domestic and/or international travel is required.