Leader, Social Engagement
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Human Resources
- Location New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Services, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Manager, Social Engagement located in New Brunswick, NJ.
The Manager, Social Engagement is the key architect of Johnson & Johnson’s social media Talent Acquisition strategy. They are responsible for social channel, content and distribution strategy and represent J&J’s employer brand in the social media arena around the world.
The Manager, Social Engagement monitors all key performance indicators to ensure that social engagement strategies are delivering value against strategic goals. They observe ongoing interactions and develop strategies to improve sentiment, candidate engagement, viral distribution and act as a strategic advisor to all Talent Acquisition professionals around the world on social engagement.
This role will report into our Director, Talent Engagement and be responsible to:
- Understand and support the Company's short, medium and long term social media talent engagement strategy to achieve the enterprise Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Ensure the Company’s social engagement plans are linked to the Company’s Talent Acquisition strategy globally and locally.
- Develop and execute strategy for social media talent acquisition strategy to engage and connect with candidates and provide them with consistent branding experience in coordination with Global Services Talent Acquisition team.
- Promote and showcase the Company as an employer of choice via various channels and across multiple social platforms
- Support talent engagement leadership by managing program governance, utilizing their project management skills to provide leadership to plan and manage projects.
- Manage social engagement programs and solutions that enable talent engagement strategy and priorities across the Company; partner with Global Services, Human Resources and Business Unit (BU) HR on implementation.
- Monitor the Company’s social engagement programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and contracts; routinely collaborate with the Director, Talent Engagement to share feedback.
- Collaborate with other peers and stakeholders to develop new and / or amend existing social engagement programs.
- Utilize social media expertise and external market insights in areas of design and development of talent engagement programs.
- Establish, communicate and maintain regional / local social engagement plans and operational guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with talent engagement peers and stakeholders to determine and take corrective actions on identified issues.
- Coordinate with the Global Services Talent Acquisition team in the preparation and execution of communication and training plans.
- Focus on building effective relationships and trusted partnerships with Talent Acquisition organization to maximize value.
- Responsible for serving as a liaison with Global Services, Human Resources and Business Unit (BU) HR for social engagement programs; contribute and participate in forums and activities as required.
- Manage expenses and provide input into budget/resource allocation needs; and the management of costs.
- Conduct routine internal analysis and external benchmarking to enhance the effectiveness of social media engagement programs.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and scorecards of relevant data to understand program performance and effectiveness.
- Continuously review and refine the social engagement processes / roadmaps with the talent engagement leader to promote effective programs.
- Manage the short, medium, and long term social media engagement plans and initiatives to solve identified issues, document agreements and communicate with stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience required, hands on experience within HR and Talent Acquisition field helpful.
- Experience managing social engagement programs and solutions desired
- Experience balancing voice of the customer with business strategies required.
- Must have demonstrated experience translating strategies into solutions that consider business drivers (e.g., organizational functions, regulatory, legal, economic conditions)
- Must have project management experience (e.g., project plans, status reports, communication plans, risk management plans, milestones, deliverable charts).
- Must have strong leadership skills; ability to operate as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Talent Acquisition laws and regulations in at least 1 country preferred.
- Must have strong presentation and facilitation skills, consultative skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive and inclusive work environment
- Connects with others and collaborates closely to deliver consistent employee and customer-focused approach in region
- Expertise leveraging internal and external analytics to diagnose situations and build business cases for global solutions