Senior Analyst, Strategic Customer Group
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Analytics
- Location Cincinnati, OH Somerville, NJ
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst – Strategic Customer Group (SCG), Reporting and Analytics to be located in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH. This is a duration based role. The assignment length for this position is expected to last approximately 18 to 24 months.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Senior Analyst SCG Reporting and Analytics will focus on partnering with the SCG to understand requirements, lead report build-out, and develop SCG Reporting/Analytics capabilities. This individual will work with existing work streams to ensure data alignment and consistent reporting. This individual will be responsible for supporting specific account management regions and monthly reviews to provide insights.
- Connect with SCG leaders and key areas (pricing, contracting, customer marketing and solutions) to ensure alignment with commercial operations
- Partner with IT and Tableau developers to build out new dashboards and customizable reporting to meet demand per prioritized schedule
- Next generation planning on ECG system data tie out and work required to establish platform for CCI
- Focus will be on new management reporting that includes items such as: Cross Franchise Reporting, Product Reporting, Account Churn Report, and other monthly metrics
- Work with other key commercial leaders to build out required reporting and supporting SCG per launch of the new capabilities
- Provide ad-hoc request (controlled approach) per the new environment and focus on efforts to standardized common requests (avoid report proliferation)
- Bachelor degree required and Advanced (MBA) degree highly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant business, analytics and insight development experience is required
- High Technical Skills that include COGNOS, Tableau, MS Office, Access, SAS, and other data tool sets are required (previous experience utilizing these tools.).
- Experience with Field Sales, Information Management/Information Technology, Contracting or Marketing organization is required
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling (including working with predictive models, clustering, segmentation, multivariate regression, decision trees, neural networks, etc) is desirable.
- Attention to detail and with extensive experience in aggregating data and formulating dashboards is strongly preferred
- Strong ability to interact cross-functionally and on teams is required