Johnson & Johnson
Strategy & Development Finance Manager
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Finance
- Location Bridgewater, NJ Chicago, IL
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The mission of the Strategy and Deployment (S&D) team is to partner with Supply Chain leaders across J&J’s segments and functions to transform the Supply Chain capabilities to enable differentiated and reliable Supply Chain performance. S&D drives key programs and initiatives cross sector while keeping a keen eye on Supply Chain trends and disrupters across the globe and industry.
The S&D Organization includes Product Supply, Supply Chain Strategy, Value Chain Analysis and the Plan Center of Excellence (COE). This position provides direct exposure to the S&D Vice Presidents to partner and implement innovative initiatives across Global Supply Chain; and the opportunity to create partnerships with Sector Supply Chain leaders and Sector Supply Chain Finance to accomplish strategic goals. The role will report to the Sr. Finance Manager Strategy and Deployment and will indirectly supervise a Senior Financial Analyst.
The Strategy and Deployment Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic financial leadership for opex forecasting, consolidation, reporting and analysis of S&D groups and projects, investment decisions.
- ROI analysis on high impact initiatives, long range financial planning, business plan and forecast updates.
- The position will also be frequently involved in pulling together key presentations for executive management review and high priority ad hoc requests.
- A minimum of 5 years of finance, accounting, or related business experience is required.
- Bachelor degree is required; preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- CPA, CMA, MBA preferable.
- Supply Chain experience is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to partner with leaders within the Supply Chain organization and have strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Self- starter ready to take initiative to drive business results, as well as process development and improvement.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills is required
- Candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity, possess good communication and negotiation skills, and be able to work in a dynamic and changing team environment.
- Experience with Net Present Value and Rate of Return is preferred.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills are required
- This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ and requires up to 5% domestic travel.