| | | | --- | --- | | Software Engineer Intern, 5G | |
Are you interested to find out and work with 5G technologies? If so, this Summer 2023 internship offers the opportunity to work in Juniper's 5G Team, where we write software for different part of the 5G tech stack, like: RIC (RAN Intelligent Controller), SMO (Service Management & Orchestration) and Private 5G projects. You would participate as a member of the development team, gaining experience and depth of knowledge through your project.
For this role, you should have:
· Proficiency in C++ or Go, strong programming fundamentals, including algorithms and data structures.
· Knowledge in data science is a strong plus.
· Familiarity with 5G Systems Architecture, or O-RAN Systems Architecture
· Familiarity with a Linux development environment
· Knowledge of computer networking concepts is a plus, not required
Candidates should be enrolled in a CS, CE, or EE program, preferably at the master's level.
Additional qualities of a successful candidate include:
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated track record of taking initiative and being resourceful
· Ability to work collaboratively and solve problems
· Strong communication skills, especially written
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Child care subsidies
Short term disability
Juniper is changing what’s possible in networking. We’re going beyond building the networks customers expect — we’re building the networks customers deserve. And the world is taking note. But to continue to excel, we have work to do. Change in our industry is accelerating. To power connections and empower change, we need radical thinkers, eternal optimists, and energized ...