Lead Sales Specialist
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND OVERALL OBJECTIVES
We are seeking an exceptional sales / technology leader to serve as a sales specialist for the Mist Wireless portfolio. This person will define and execute the Go-to-Market (GTM) for Juniper’s wireless and unified access solutions with particular focus on building pipeline and driving new business across the teams that he or she supports.
The solutions sales specialist will build and maintain close relationships with:
(i) New Customers and Existing Accounts – with the aim to become a trusted advisor and proactive force to help Juniper sales teams win competitive opportunities.
(ii) Juniper Account Teams – will enable Juniper sales teams to sell Mist, assist them in positioning Mist and Unified access in their accounts, help them counter competition, and know how to price deals to win.
(iii) Juniper Partners – will identify and help recruit key partners in the region, ensure that partners are sales enabled, and help them compete and win.
The specialist will drive demand for the Mist portfolio and be a sought after resource for individual account engagements, and “one to many” demand generation events.
The specialist will coordinate communications between the sales region they are supporting and the leadership of the wireless business. This will include forecasting the wireless business, and engaging needed resources to drive opportunities to closure, and past closure to customer satisfaction. The specialist will work closely with leaders of the product BUs to influence, understand and communicate their strategic direction, business plans and product roadmaps. Must advocate for sales/GTM requirements to be successful in the market.
KEY CAPABILITIES, COMPETENCIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Combination of exceptional Sales/Commercial and Technology/Architecture knowledge and experience, including at a leadership level.
• Exceptional customer facing skills, with ability to communicate at all levels, including CxO executive presence/Gravitas
• Excellent communicator and public speaker to a variety of audiences both internal and external.
• Technically astute and either an expert in the enterprise WiFi market, or possesses the demonstrated capability to become a subject matter expert rapidly.
• Technically capable to define specific product requirements and understand how they will affect customer networks. Must be able to use industry background as the basis for making assessments of the future requirements of Juniper solutions/use cases.
• Excellent ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and build consensus – build and drive “virtual” cross-functional teams.
• Excellent verbal and written/presentation communication skills are critical.
• Has the ability to create enthusiasm and excitement in others, and is relentless in achieving goals.
• Must be able to have a credible (technology) interaction with the Head of DC, CTOs etc about the industry, technology, and Juniper products and solutions to a good depth of technology knowledge.
• Will have a strong background and relevant experience to define and execute the GTM strategy for Mist in region.
• Must be able to multitask in a role with little supervision and many demands from many stakeholders.
• Ability to translate complex technology needs for various non-technical audiences and tangible business outcome.
• Comfortable with extensive in region travel to visit with customers, partners and account teams
• 5+ years in a Sales role exceeding quotas with strong new account success
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Child care subsidies
Short term disability
Juniper is changing what’s possible in networking. We’re going beyond building the networks customers expect — we’re building the networks customers deserve. And the world is taking note. But to continue to excel, we have work to do. Change in our industry is accelerating. To power connections and empower change, we need radical thinkers, eternal optimists, and energized ...